The Court Clerk's Office handles payments for court fees and fines. To pay your court fee or fine, you must do one of the following:
1. Visit the Court Clerk's Office at 315 SW 5th Street, Suite 504, Lawton, OK 73501.
2. Acceptable forms of payment: cashier's check, money order, credit/debit card, or cash. NO personal checks.
Make the cashier's check or money order payable to:
1. Write a letter that includes: the full name or case number.
2. Get a cashier's check or money order for the fee/fine amount. Make them payable to:
3. If you would like a receipt, create a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE).
4. Place the letter, fee and SASE in an envelope and mail to:
Online payments are limited to CF, CM, TR and WL (Felony, Misdemeanor, Traffic, and Wildlife). They are also limited to cases where all counts in the case have been fully disposed after January 1, 2005. Online payments can be made on only one case at a time, and the case must have an outstanding balance due. Cases with a disposition date prior to January 1, 2005, cannot be paid through online payments. For more information about fines and/or payments, please contact the Court Clerk's Office at 580-355-4017. Or visit their office at 315 SW 5th Street, Suite 504, Lawton, OK 73501.
Online payments are made through the Oklahoma State Court Networks website: OSCN - Online Payments
Online payment instructions: OSCN - Online Payment Instructions
Online payments Frequently Asked Questions: OSCN - Online Payment FAQ
If you have any questions, you may contact the Court Clerk's Office at 580-355-4017.