Need a copy of your Divorce Decree? 

The Court Clerk’s Office handles the retention of divorce decrees that took place in Comanche County. If you would like a copy of your divorce decree, you must do the following:

By Mail
1. Write a letter that includes: the names of both parties, case number (if known), and date of divorce (approximate month and year).

2. Cashier’s Check or Money Order (personal checks and cash are not accepted) for the applicable fees. It must be made payable to:

Comanche County Court Clerk
315 SW 5th Street, Suite 504
Lawton, OK 73501

– The record search will be $10.00
– The first page will be $1.50
– Each additional page will be $0.50.

3. Create a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE). The Civil Office will use this to send you the divorce decree copy and the receipt.

4. Place the letter, fee, and SASE in an envelope and mail to:

Civil Office
315 SW 5th Street, Suite 207
Lawton, OK 73501

If you have any questions, you may contact the Civil Office at 580-581-4565.